Recently MOM (Ministry Of Manpower) on (Apr 8) Monday, released the list of Singapore’s public holidays for next year. A great reference to check when to plan your long holidays with the least number of leaves you need to take.
The 11 gazetted public holidays are:
- New Year’s Day
- Chinese New Year – the first day
- Chinese New Year – second day – Long weekend as Monday is a PH
- Hari Raya Puasa – Long weekend as Monday is a PH
- Hari Raya Haji – Friday
- Good Friday – Friday Duh!
- Labour Day – Friday
- Vesak Day – Thursday – Take leave on Friday!
- National Day – Long weekend as Monday is a PH
- Christmas Day – Friday
There will be seven long weekends, with holidays either falling on a Friday or Monday in 2020.
Here is the 7 holidays table
The holidays can be found on their website: https://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-practices/public-holidays
Please monitor CashChanger.co when you plan your holidays so you can know how much money you going to spend. Check once more before you leave for your holidays so you know where you can save more when you exchange your foreign currencies. Don’t wait till the last minute and change in the airport as they don’t give you a good rate.
As always, for money changers’ rates visit