Visit Indonesia to explore its beauty and culture, with its wide range of holiday attractions to explore, there’s something to suit every traveller’s and budget.
- Jakarta: Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia, and it offers a mix of modern and traditional attractions. Visitors can explore the Old Town, also known as Kota Tua, which is home to colonial-era buildings and traditional markets. The city also has several museums, including the National Museum and the Jakarta History Museum, as well as the Monas (National Monument), a 132-meter tower that offers views of the city.
- Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta is a city located in Central Java and is known for its rich cultural heritage. Visitors can explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple in the world, and Prambanan, the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia. The city also offers traditional batik and puppet workshops, and it’s a great place to learn about the traditional Javanese culture.
- Bali: Known as the “Island of the Gods,” Bali is a popular holiday destination known for its beautiful beaches, temples, and vibrant culture. Visitors can explore the island’s Hindu temples, such as the iconic Uluwatu Temple, or take a traditional Balinese dance performance. Bali is also famous for its surf spots, yoga and wellness retreats, and its delicious local cuisine.
- Lombok: Lombok is an island located east of Bali and is known for its beautiful beaches, traditional villages, and the famous Mount Rinjani, an active volcano and a popular trekking destination. The island also offers many water activities such as swimming, snorkeling and diving.
- Wakatobi: Wakatobi is a small archipelago located in the Southeast Sulawesi, and it’s known for its beautiful coral reefs and marine life. It’s a popular spot for diving and snorkeling, and it’s considered one of the best diving spots in Indonesia.
- Komodo: Komodo is an island located in the East Nusa Tenggara province, and it’s known for the Komodo dragon, the world’s largest lizard species, which can only be found here. Visitors can take a tour to see the dragons in their natural habitat and explore the beautiful surrounding islands.
- Raja Ampat: Raja Ampat is an archipelago located in the West Papua province, known for its stunning underwater landscapes and marine biodiversity. It’s a popular spot for diving and snorkeling, and it’s considered one of the best diving spots in the world.
There are many holiday attractions that Indonesia has to offer. With thousands of islands, diverse cultures and beautiful landscapes, there is much to explore and experience in this country.
Remember to check on Exchange rates before flying.
Missed our recent news? Catch up on earlier news like Visit Indonesia to explore its beauty and culture here https://stories.cashchanger.co/new-zealand-travellers-top-attractions
Catch us on:
Web: https://cashchanger.co | https://remit.cashchanger.co/
#exchangerate #remittance #compareexchangerates #compareremittancerates #fxrates